Date(s) - Saturday, April 27, 2013
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
New Directions Adolescent Services
Volunteers will be working on a variety of projects at New Directions School on Stoney Point Road. All skill levels will be needed and welcome.
- Clean up around buildings is of tall grass, weeds, bushes, etc and is extensive.
- Both buildings are “temporary” type and have far exceeded their intended life. Some of the materials used were never intended for such long usage.
- Fences attached to buildings also in need of repair and possible staining.
- Both buildings are approximately 24’x60’x10′ in size.
- Pathway to Portable building needs to be extended/widened with pavers.
Suggested Tools Needed (partial list):
- Weed Whackers
- Pruning Shears/Loppers
- Chain Saws
- Wheel barrows
- Pole Saws
- Rakes/spades/garden shovels
- Hand tools
- Power Tools
- Table/Circular saws
- Extension Cords (outdoor)
- Pry bars
- Pressure washer
- Painting tools (brushes, etc.)
This may be more than a one day project. Need to have one of our contractors and painters inspect the properties before the work day to determine details of what’s needed (Chip, Troy, Robby, etc.)
For more information, contact Yale Abrams